MODIFYING & CANCELING ORDERS
1. I've already placed an order, but would like to add some additional items to it.
Please place a separate new order for the additional items. If you're concerned about additional shipping costs, you can select Private Warehouse handling, and combine the order with any other items you may already have to be shipped together at your discretion.
2. I want to cancel all or part of my order.
If your order has not yet entered payment processing, just use My Account to call up your order, and then follow the instructions on the screen. We ask, of course, that customers place orders only for merchandise they are sure they want to buy, and keep cancellations to a minimum. Items in your Private Warehouse cannot be cancelled, as they have already been paid for. These are handled instead as returns. See HERE for details on the Private Warehouse returns policy.
3. I want to change or cancel all or part of my order, but my order is "shipping" and your system won't let me.
Customers are free to cancel any items or change the shipping method of orders they have placed with us up to the time it enters payment processing. My Account can be used to place these requests quite easily. However, once we've received your payment, packed your box, and are just waiting for the truck to pick it up (described as "items shipping soon" on the status system), a cancellation or shipping method change is not possible. Please note that items in your Private Warehouse also cannot be cancelled, as they have already been paid for.
At this point in the process, we ask you to go through with your original order and accept the merchandise. If a payment problem is going to prevent you from completing your order, please contact us at email@example.com. This is a standard policy for the mail-order industry, and we ask you to respect it when you place an order with us.
4. I have more than one order outstanding and want you to combine them.
Orders for in-stock items for which you have selected "Ship Now" cannot be combined once you click the "Place Order" button. Anything in your Private Warehouse, however, can be combined and shipped any way you like. If you have any pre-order or backorder items in your account, you can have them added to your Private Warehouse anytime before they actually come in. Just go to My Account and change the order from "Ship Now" to "Add to Private Warehouse." When they come in, you will be charged for the items and they will move to your Private Warehouse, where you can then select how and when they are shipped.
- Shipping methods cannot be changed once an order has been paid for and entered shipping processing.
- Contents of Private Warehouse shipments cannot be changed once a shipping request has been made and the order enters shipping processing.
- Shipping methods are set on a per-order basis. You can have different shipping methods on different orders, at your discretion. There is no account-wide default shipping method, so you will need to choose a shipping method for each of your orders as you complete the checkout process.
- The shipping address cannot be changed on a shipment that has already been shipped for SAL and EMS shipments. For FedEx shipments, we can contact FedEx and request an address change for packages already en route, but FedEx will charge us 1,200 yen. So, for FedEx only, you can change the address of an already shipped package, but it will cost you 1,200 yen to do so.